Hmm, that is very limiting. And I’m not sure I’ll be able to do it.
Hot chocolate (from vida e café) for some sweet sustenance, and also not completely horrible when it’s cooled down, and Wimpy bacon and cheese burger.
Not an experiment I’d like to try though.
This is actually turning out to be a little more difficult than you’d think.
- I’m job hunting. And I’ve joined a workers’ union. Better safe than sorry and all that. Keep me in mind if you know of anything I’d be good at
- I get bored easily. This is why I have so many blogs going. And why I’ve now resorted to Polyvore to entertain me when Pinterest falls short
- Technically I’m single, although it would be more accurate to say “it’s complicated”
- I don’t want to explain the complication on here
- I’m ambidextrous
- I’m a dreamer
- I’m a writer (several work titles referred to me as one), but I feel like such a fake when I say it. A handful of blogs does not a writer make
- I live in Pretoria and work in Sandton. This means I get up at five to miss the traffic and reach work just before six
- I listen to audio books during my commute
- I like surprises – good ones, obviously
- When I drink coffee, I only drink one cup (two at the most) and only in the morning. I prefer hot chocolate, particularly from vida e caffè
I think that’s quite enough for now. If at the end of the 30 days you still have questions, you may ask. I’m not promising to answer though 😉