Okay, so you should know me a lot better now than you did 30 days ago. But if there’s anything else you are curious about, feel free to ask it by commenting on this post. I can’t guarantee that I’ll answer, but I’ll try to keep it fair and do so. And if you find any other cool blog challenges, let me know! 🙂
- One&Only Cape Town Resort: Author Talk & Book Launch with John van de Ruit (south-african-hotels.com)
- Why I Think Joburg Rocks (jacquesdb.co.za)
This is very vague, but let’s see…
My nephew hugging me when I get home in the afternoon.
My “it’s complicated” sending me more virtual kisses than I sent him.
Tastee Wheat served in bed.
Being covered with a blanket and having it tucked in around me when I’m lounging/napping on the couch.
Unexpected offerings of little gifts like magazines, chocolates, flowers, etc.
When something ordered online/won is delivered and I get to tear through packaging.
Sharing cake with good friends.
Warm, sturdy hugs that make me feel loved.
New comments on my blogs and websites.
When my website hits reaches a new milestone figure.
Being invited to events.
That’s enough, I think 🙂
Okay that’s a no-brainer! I might be materialistic, but I’m not superficial. Personality wins every time!
- Love of my life
- How I feel about my life at the moment
- How to make more of my website
- The stuff I want that I can’t have
Pretty much in that order, I suppose. I guess you could also say it’s a bit of a one-track mind.
- Random Thoughts From An Empty Mind (shambolicliving.com)