I guess, strictly speaking, this is a cheat post again, but it is what I’m wearing 🙂
Sheesh! Okay, let’s see.
- Clean hands and neat nails
- Genuine smiles
- Sense of humour
- Clear and articulate voice
- Eye contact
- Narrow mindedness
Another short list.
Spring fest ’97 featuring Just Jinger, Battery 9 and some other random bands I can’t remember. I was there for the Battery 9 performance only.
I don’t like large spaces filled with crowds, especially when my personal space becomes invaded. There are some other music acts I wouldn’t mind seeing, but not enough to attend a live show. Rammstein is the exception – I’ll go to another concert of theirs, but will probably buy different tickets, gallery seating or something like that.
- Day 6 – the band/musician most important to me (mishmashmind.wordpress.com)
- FF: (Quiz) What kind of concert-goer are you? (timesunion.com)
- Rammstein – Concert Review (Contains Naughty Words) (dawningcreates.com)
Hmm… I’d spend it with the love of my life. Probably holding his hand, since he’s not big on hand holding, and I figure he can maybe make this small sacrifice for me, the future considering. I don’t know what else. There would be no point in going on a shopping spree or anything out of the ordinary. I’d just make sure everyone I love knew it.