I guess, strictly speaking, this is a cheat post again, but it is what I’m wearing 🙂
Sheesh! Okay, let’s see.
- Clean hands and neat nails
- Genuine smiles
- Sense of humour
- Clear and articulate voice
- Eye contact
- Narrow mindedness
Another short list.
Spring fest ’97 featuring Just Jinger, Battery 9 and some other random bands I can’t remember. I was there for the Battery 9 performance only.
I don’t like large spaces filled with crowds, especially when my personal space becomes invaded. There are some other music acts I wouldn’t mind seeing, but not enough to attend a live show. Rammstein is the exception – I’ll go to another concert of theirs, but will probably buy different tickets, gallery seating or something like that.
- Day 6 – the band/musician most important to me (mishmashmind.wordpress.com)
- FF: (Quiz) What kind of concert-goer are you? (timesunion.com)
- Rammstein – Concert Review (Contains Naughty Words) (dawningcreates.com)
Hmm… I’d spend it with the love of my life. Probably holding his hand, since he’s not big on hand holding, and I figure he can maybe make this small sacrifice for me, the future considering. I don’t know what else. There would be no point in going on a shopping spree or anything out of the ordinary. I’d just make sure everyone I love knew it.
I can’t fulfill this challenge – the person I fancy is fiercely private, and I respect that, so no pics. Besides, a picture doesn’t capture his personality, his dry humour, his caring nature, his quirky sayings, his disarming charm and how he fancies me back in his own special way.
With Alan Rickman it’s more the voice than anything else. Gabriel Byrne and Colin Firth just-just didn’t make the list. I think it’s safe to say mature and English are definite preferences of mine. :$
This is another tricky one. There are confessions, and then there are confessions. But here goes:
secretly hoping that something will happen to solve my money troubles. Like winning the sweepstakes of the charity I support, or finding a sugar daddy who’s too busy to bother me and still tries to buy my affection, or Standard Bank as a whole being destroyed by aliens, etc.
2. I sometimes think I want to meet a guy who will sweep me off my feet and want to marry me, but the truth is I have already been swept. I just need to see a sangoma or something to try and change his mind (the sweeper, not the sangoma) about wanting to spend the rest of his life with me.
3. As much as I want to go on a shopping spree for makeup, shoes and pretty clothes, I’ve realised that the ultimate shopping experience for me would be being let loose in an Exclusive Books (preferably the one in Nelson Mandela Square or another sizable one) with a couple of trolleys and a credit card (someone else’s) with no limit. And then to rent a store room to be turned into my own private library, since I already don’t have space for all my books, with a comfy char, etc. that could be my happy place on weekends.