This month – Fetid Feline. First it caught a mouse and then it faced off against Rabid Rottie. The cat’s a little top/front heavy and needs to be supported or propped against something.
It seems to be getting easier to make these. And now I only have two left😦 I really do love paper art.
- Ask me about my zombie plan (funsocialcards.wordpress.com)
- Zombie Back Scratcher (geeksaresexy.net)
- Why Zombies Want Your Brains for Lunch (neurochangers.com)
- Something is Amiss: US Center for Disease Control Discussing Zombie Pandemic Preparedness (dreadcentral.com)
- What Would You Do If You Were Bitten By A Zombie? (bigbaddie.com)
- George Romero adapting THE ZOMBIE AUTOPSIES for next project (geektyrant.com)