In a bit of a silly mood from listening to The Barenaked Ladies. It got me thinking about some things I’d like (other than no debt and a place of my own – which I really want quite badly). Sorry if you wasted your time coming here today, expecting some kind of meaningfulness. Then again, that should teach you to ever expect that from this blog.
- A spa day (facial, body scrub/wrap, hair treatment, massages, etc.)
- Winter boots
- Red heels (still)
- Some place peaceful to stay for my upcoming two week holiday
- A pair of jeans (or two)
- A bit of shopping: new bedding and linen (maybe even a new bed!), books, perfume, stationery, etc.
- A new hobby – I’d like to do more origami, but can’t seem to understand diagrams from books; I need a hands-on approach to that. I’d like to do something that’s quick, easy and portable to do.
- A Kindle – the new one, with a green leather cover (the one with the light-goody attached) and a cool gelaskin (all in my Amazon.com wish list)
- A BlackBerry Bold
- An iPod Nano with a wristband thingy
- A docking station for my iPod
- Maybe an iPad… definitely a PlayBook
And since yesterday was my 32⅓ birthday, I am happily accepting gifts 🙂